1. Know what you want, have a dream.
2. Follow your bliss, create a passion. (If you don‘t love it, get out!)
3. Have a plan. (The difference between a goal and a dream is a plan.)
4. Make a list of everyone you know and “reach out and touch someone.”
5. Understand time management, delegate, have all modes of communication.
6. Believe in yourself. “The me I see is the me I‘ll be.” Do what makes you feel good.
7. Find something/somebody that is successful. Copy it/them. “Successful people want to share.” People will give for the asking.
8. Keep a journal. Write down affirmations, thoughts, ideas, etc.
9. Never forget the basics of your business.
10. Always remember balance, what is really important.
Now go grab a free copy of my book, The Power Of The Dream, at www.SmartURL.it/PowerOfTheDreamBook
~ Daniel Pendley